Approved for organic gardening, the AGROMIX® Soil Mix For SEEDLINGS AND SPROUTS is specially designed for seed starting and cuttings. It is also ideal for growing young vegetable microgreens. This sphagnum peat moss based soil is enriched with coconut husk fibre and natural fertilizer for exceptional germination.
- Approved for organic gardening
- Favours quick and vigorous germination
- Easy to moisten thanks to coconut husk fibre
- Soil mix specially designed for seed starting (vegetables, herbs, flowers) as well as for cuttings (leaves, stems, roots).
- It is ideal for growing young vegetable microgreens.
- It can also be used for transplanting and potting most plant species.
Sphagnum peat moss, black earth (humus), coconut husk fibre, perlite, lime, natural fertilizer, OMRI gypsum
GUARANTEED MININUM ANALYSIS
Total Nitrogen (N) - 0.5%
Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) - 0.07%
Soluble Potash (K2O) - 0.1%
Minimum Organic Matter - 13%
Maximum Moisture - 67%
Diameter pot - Approximate Capacity
10 cm (4 in) - 0.5 litre
20 cm (8 in) - 3-4 litres
30 cm (12 in) - 9-10 litres
40 cm (16 in) - 22-25 litres
50 cm (20 in) - 55 litres