- Ultimate soil amendment, compost improves soil structure while providing essential nutrients to plants.
- Approved for organic gardening
- Provides nutrients which contribute to healthy and vigorous plant growth
- Contains bark that breaks up and aerates compacted clay soils, thus to facilitate root development
- Increases drainage for clay soils
Compost specially designed for planting and maintaining Vegetable gardens and flower beds.
Compost, sphagnum peat moss, aged softwood bark
GUARANTEED MININUM ANALYSIS
Total Nitrogen (N) - 1.2%
Available phosphoric acid (P2O5) - 0.8%
Soluble Potash (K2O) - 0.5%
Calcium (Ca) - 1%
Minimum Organic Matter - 33%
Maximum Moisture - 55%
VEGETABLE GARDEN AND FLOWER BED (PLANTING)
One 30 litre bag allows to transplant approximately:
- 44 plants in 10 cm (4 in.) / 1 litre pot
-13 plants in 15 cm (6 in.) / 3 litres pot
- 6 plants in 20 cm (8 in.) / 6 litres pot
Yield applicable when a part of compost is mixed with 4 parts of planting soil.
VEGETABLE GARDEN AND FLOWER BED (MAINTENANCE)
One 30 litre bag covers approximately 3 m² (32 ft²) of surface area at a thickness of 1 cm (3/8 in)
Repeat application every 24 months