Approved for organic gardening, the compost with Peat and Shrimp is specially designed for planting and maintaining vegetable gardens and flower beds.
This sea compost improves sandy soils structure while providing essential nutrients for healthy and vigorous growth.
- Ultimate soil amendment, compost improves soil structure while providing essential nutrients to plants.
- Approved for organic gardening
- Provides nutrients which contribute to healthy and vigorous plant growth
- Provides a beneficial source of calcium to plants
- Increases water and nutrients retention of sandy soils
Compost specially designed for planting and maintaining Vegetable gardens and flower beds.
compost, sphagnum peat mass, shrimpflour
GUARANTEED MININUM ANALYSIS
Total Nitrogen (N) - 1.1%
Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) - 0.6%
Soluble Potash (K2O) - 0.5%
Calcium (Ca) - 1%
Minimum Organic Matter - 33%
Maximum Moisture - 55%
VEGETABLE GARDEN AND FLOWER BED (PLANTING)
One 30 litre bag allows to transplant approximately:
- 44 plants in 10 cm (4 in.) / 1 litre pot
-13 plants in 15 cm (6 in.) / 3 litres pot
- 6 plants in 20 cm (8 in.) / 6 litres pot
Yield applicable when a part of compost is mixed with 4 parts of planting soil.
VEGETABLE GARDEN AND FLOWER BED (MAINTENANCE)
One 30 litre bag covers approximately 3 m² (32 ft²) of surface area at a thickness of 1 cm (3/8 in)
Repeat application every 24 months